Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 10% chance of inflicting a Macing Weapon Special Attack against creatures
Macing Weapon Special Attack
- Only works for PvM
- Increases damage by 50%
- Pierces the target for 8-16 seconds (reduces target's Armor Value by 50)
- If the pierce effect would reduce target's armor to below zero, the damage of the attack is increased by a % equal to the amount of AR in excess of 0 (i.e. a creature at 20 AR would be reduced to 0 AR and then take 30% extra damage)
- Effect duration scales based on weapon speed (slower macing weapons have longer effect duration) and creature difficulty
- When a player hits another player with a macing weapon, the defender loses additional stamina as if the attack had been done with 25% more damage than what was actually inflicted
- Mace Fighting is trained through combat with a Mace Fighting weapon equipped. See the Weapons Chart for a list of Mace Fighting weapons.
- Up to 50.0 skill can be trained by a NPC ? vendor.
- Skill gains for Mace Fighting up to 70.0 are accelerated in the New Player Dungeon.
- 50-70 fight creatures in the New Player Dungeon.
- Method One:
- Melee fight creatures in the world.
- Method Two:
- Purchase Wooden Training Club from any NPC provisioner vendor.
- Use a 2nd account as a sparr dummy by attacking it with the character who is training.
- Then toggle war/peace on the 2nd account dummy character.
- If both characters are not in the same guild the attacker will be flagged a criminal.
- You will need a way to heal the second account character.