Evaluating Intelligence is used for its ability to increase the damage and effectiveness of Magery spells. When you cast a spell, the potential damage is calculated based on several factors, such as the spell, its circle, your ability, etc. The damage then gets scaled based on the mage’s Evaluate Intelligence.
- Increases spell damage against creatures by (50% * (Eval Int Skill / 100))
- Increases spell damage against players by (25% * (Eval Int Skill / 100))
- The PvP bonus of Evaluating Intelligence does not count towards the PvP supplemental damage cap of 20% (Tracking , Camping, etc...)
- Up to 50.0 skill can be trained by a NPC mage or scribe vendor.
- Skill gains for Evaluating Intelligence up to 70.0 are accelerated in the New Player Dungeon.
- Evaluating Intelligence gains passively when the player uses magery.
- While Evaluating Intelligence can be trained through active use this is the slower method.