Jump to navigation Jump to search
Players must have 80 Arms Lore and 80 Weapon skill in their currently equipped weapon (or 80 Wrestling for unarmed) to attempt to make a disarm attack.
- Disarm Attacks can be toggled by players, via the [Disarm command or using a razor/steam hotkey for Disarm
- Use [DisarmUntoggleMode in order to decide how the automatic toggle works.
- Players must have 80 Arms Lore and 80 Weapon skill in their currently equipped weapon (or 80 Wrestling for unarmed) to attempt to make a disarm attack
- When players have Disarm mode toggled, if their next attack hits their opponent, it will disarm them
- A disarmed player has any items in their hands dropped into their backpack, which then can not be moved or stolen by any player, including themselves, for 5 the next seconds
- A disarmed player may not equip any items into their hands for the next 5 seconds
- Once a target has been disarmed they may not be disarmed again for 30 seconds
- Once a player successfully makes a disarm attack, they cannot attempt another one for 30 seconds
- If a player has Disarm toggled and misses an attack, their next disarm attempt will be delayed by 15 seconds (but will automatically attempted again unless the player toggles Disarm mode off)
- A disarmed creature takes 25% additional damage from all sources for 10 seconds
- A disarmed creature has a 25% penalty to melee defense from all sources for 10 seconds