- Minimum Anatomy skill of 60 is required for bandage cure attempts
- Minimum Anatomy skill of 80 is required for bandage resurrection attempts
- Bandage Healing Amounts are ((Healing Skill / 100) * ((Random Value of 40 to 60) * (1 + (.2 * Anatomy Skill / 100))))
- Increases weapon damage by (20% * (Anatomy Skill / 100))
- Increases Wrestling damage by (50% * (Anatomy Skill / 100))
- Players gain Wrestling damage bonuses from Anatomy (+50% * (Anatomy Skill / 100)) against creatures, and not players
- Players who have at least 2 different skills above 80 between Anatomy, Arms Lore, Forensic Evaluation, and/or Tracking can make Hamstring attempts
Up to 50.0 skill can be trained by a NPC butcher or healer vendor.
Skill gains for Anatomy up to 70.0 are accelerated in the New Player Dungeon.
Anatomy can be gained passively through combat and use of the Healing skill.
While Anatomy can be gained through active use of the skill that is a slower method.
50-70 Passively by Healing or Melee Combat in the New Player Dungeon.
70-100 Passively by Healing or Melee Combat